Zahner provides resources and information on a variety of metal maintenance procedures and scientific standards for metallurgy. This information is further detailed in the Architectural Metals Book, written by L. William Zahner, the CEO/President of Zahner.
- Metal Hardness Chart comparing hardness of various alloys
- Metal Density Chart comparing density and specific gravity
- Thermal Movement expansion coefficients and expected expansion of various metals
- Relative Cost Comparison of various metals, subject to change
- Metal Thickness Chart for converting various metals
- Interior Stainless Cleaning guidelines for cleaning stainless steel
- Cleaning Contaminates common contaminates and cleaning processes
- Metal Aging Process of metal surfaces
- Reflectivity Chart comparing relative reflectivity between finishes
- American Institute of Architects www.aia.org
- Architectural Research Institute www.architect.org
- Architectural Record www.architecturalrecord.com
- Metropolis www.metropolismag.com
- Architecture Week www.architectureweek.com
- Great Buildings www.greatbuildings.com
- Association of Specialty Contractors www.assoc-spec-con.org
- American Subcontractors Association www.asaonline.org
- Metal Construction Association www.mca1.org
- SMACNA www.smacna.org
- Construction Guidelines www.constructionguidelines.org
- London Metal Exchange www.lme.co.uk
- Specialty Steel Industry of North America www.ssina.com
- Copper Development Association www.copper.org
- American Zinc Association www.zinc.org
- Nickel Institute www.nickelinstitute.org
- International Titanium Association www.titanium.org
News & Updates
"Zinc shows its mettle" - The Miami Herald 4/20/2013
Zahner's Director of Marketing, Gary Davis, discusses the benefits and uses of Zinc in architecture.
The Zahner App is now available for iPhone. Features hundreds of projects by artists and architects.
Introducing the Hands of the Artist™ division, where Zahner engineers and craftsmen produce projects for artists.
Follow @azahner on Twitter.