Zahner provides resources and information on a variety of metal maintenance procedures and scientific standards for metallurgy. This information is further detailed in the Architectural Metals Book, written by L. William Zahner, the CEO/President of Zahner.
- Metal Hardness Chart comparing hardness of various alloys
- Metal Density Chart comparing density and specific gravity
- Thermal Movement expansion coefficients and expected expansion of various metals
- Relative Cost Comparison of various metals, subject to change
- Metal Thickness Chart for converting various metals
- Interior Stainless Cleaning guidelines for cleaning stainless steel
- Cleaning Contaminates common contaminates and cleaning processes
- Metal Aging Process of metal surfaces
- Reflectivity Chart comparing relative reflectivity between finishes
- American Institute of Architects www.aia.org
- Architectural Research Institute www.architect.org
- Architectural Record www.architecturalrecord.com
- Metropolis www.metropolismag.com
- Architecture Week www.architectureweek.com
- Great Buildings www.greatbuildings.com
- Association of Specialty Contractors www.assoc-spec-con.org
- American Subcontractors Association www.asaonline.org
- Metal Construction Association www.mca1.org
- SMACNA www.smacna.org
- Construction Guidelines www.constructionguidelines.org
- London Metal Exchange www.lme.co.uk
- Specialty Steel Industry of North America www.ssina.com
- Copper Development Association www.copper.org
- American Zinc Association www.zinc.org
- Nickel Institute www.nickelinstitute.org
- International Titanium Association www.titanium.org
Featured Post: Building a dual-curved facade with pre-fabricated panels. — Writer Susan Chaityn Lebovits profiles Zahner in Form Magazine, about how the Neiman Marcus facade was made in Natick, Massachusetts.
Featured Post: Zahner ShopFloor team develops a perforated Louvered Screen Wall Facade System — How a small team of ShopFloor engineers at Zahner hacked a ten-year old welding robot arm to create louvered screen wall facade systems.
ShopFloor: Create unique designs for architecture and interiors using a simple configurator.