New York + Zahner
Zahner Engineering & Fabrication Projects in NYC
Whether it's small sections of metalwork on an interior project, or fully clad projects like Cooper Union's New Academic Building at 41 Cooper Square, Zahner's metalwork can be seen all over Manhattan. Below is a map listing several projects listing both small and large works completed with Zahner engineering and fabrication.
Map of Zahner Projects in NYC. Enlarge.
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum by Snohetta
- Cooper Union by Morphosis
- 200 Eleventh by Selldorf Architects
- Dream Downtown by Handel Architects
- 400 5th Ave Setai by Gwathmey Siegel
- Juilliard School by Diller Scofidio + Renfro
- 40 Bond Street by Herzog & de Meuron
- Issey Miyake Store by Frank Gehry & Gordon Kipping
- Morimoto by Tadao Ando and Stephanie Goto
- Clyde Frazier's Wine & Dine by Morphosis
- Columbia University, Northwest Corner Building by Rafael Moneo
- Silver Towers by James Carpenter
- The Walker Tower designed by Ralph Walker, interior renovation by Cetra/CRI Architecture
- SolPix Media Wall (At Cooper Hewitt, May 2010 - January 2011)
Why map these projects?
Zahner engineers and fabricators take pride in their craft, and it shows. Seeing the projects in person and the craft that goes into them shows the level of quality that Zahner has provided. The metalwork looks as good from 30 yards as it does 30 inches.
Featured Post: Building a dual-curved facade with pre-fabricated panels. — Writer Susan Chaityn Lebovits profiles Zahner in Form Magazine, about how the Neiman Marcus facade was made in Natick, Massachusetts.
Featured Post: Zahner ShopFloor team develops a perforated Louvered Screen Wall Facade System — How a small team of ShopFloor engineers at Zahner hacked a ten-year old welding robot arm to create louvered screen wall facade systems.
ShopFloor: Create unique designs for architecture and interiors using a simple configurator.