New York + Zahner
Projects Completed by Zahner in NYC
After years of producing work all over the country, we realized that a large portion of our work can be seen in New York. Whether it's small sections of metalwork on an interior project, or fully clad projects like Cooper Union's New Academic Building at 41 Cooper Square, Zahner's high level metal work can be seen all over Manhattan. Below is a map listing several projects listing both small and large constructions completed by Zahner over the past twenty years.
Map of Zahner Projects in NYC. Enlarge.
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum by Snohetta
- Cooper Union by Morphosis
- 200 Eleventh by Selldorf Architects
- Dream Downtown by Handel Architects
- 400 5th Ave Setai by Gwathmey Siegel
- Juilliard School by Diller Scofidio + Renfro
- 40 Bond Street by Herzog & de Meuron
- Issey Miyake Store by Frank Gehry & Gordon Kipping
- Morimoto by Tadao Ando and Stephanie Goto
- Clyde Frazier's Wine & Dine by Morphosis
- Columbia University, Northwest Corner Building by Rafael Moneo
- Silver Towers by James Carpenter
- SolPix Media Wall (At Cooper Hewitt, May 2010 - January 2011)
Why map these projects?
We take pride in our craft, and it shows. So we like tell people to take a look at our projects in person. Our metalwork looks as good from 30 yards as it does 30 inches. So we're rolling out a series of maps showcasing these locations, starting with New York City, where we have several viewable projects at this time.
- World Map
- San Francsico
News & Updates
"Zinc shows its mettle" - The Miami Herald 4/20/2013
Zahner's Director of Marketing, Gary Davis, discusses the benefits and uses of Zinc in architecture.
The Zahner App is now available for iPhone. Features hundreds of projects by artists and architects.
Introducing the Hands of the Artist™ division, where Zahner engineers and craftsmen produce projects for artists.
Follow @azahner on Twitter.