New York + Zahner
Zahner Engineering & Fabrication Projects in NYC
Whether it's small sections of metalwork on an interior project, or fully clad projects like Cooper Union's New Academic Building at 41 Cooper Square, Zahner's high level metal work can be seen all over Manhattan. Below is a map listing several projects listing both small and large works completed with Zahner engineering and fabrication over the past twenty years.
Map of Zahner Projects in NYC. Enlarge.
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum by Snohetta
- Cooper Union by Morphosis
- 200 Eleventh by Selldorf Architects
- Dream Downtown by Handel Architects
- 400 5th Ave Setai by Gwathmey Siegel
- Juilliard School by Diller Scofidio + Renfro
- 40 Bond Street by Herzog & de Meuron
- Issey Miyake Store by Frank Gehry & Gordon Kipping
- Morimoto by Tadao Ando and Stephanie Goto
- Clyde Frazier's Wine & Dine by Morphosis
- Columbia University, Northwest Corner Building by Rafael Moneo
- Silver Towers by James Carpenter
- The Walker Tower designed by Ralph Walker, interior renovation by Cetra/CRI Architecture
- SolPix Media Wall (At Cooper Hewitt, May 2010 - January 2011)
Why map these projects?
Zahner engineers and fabricators take pride in their craft, and it shows. Seeing the projects in person and the craft that goes into them shows the level of quality that Zahner has provided. The metalwork looks as good from 30 yards as it does 30 inches.
News & Updates
The Zahner App is now available for iPhone. Features hundreds of projects by artists and architects.
Zahner announces the first web-based software for fabricating architectural accents and facades. Read more.
Congratulations to the winners of the TexFab Skin Competition, whose project will be fabricated by Zahner in 2014. Read more.
Engineering News Record has awarded the Miami Intermodal Metrolink the Award of Merit for its engineering its "incredible challenges. Read more.
Zahner & Jarden to debut new patina in Denver at the AIA pre-convention party this year. Read More
Zahner's Director of Marketing, Gary Davis, discusses architectural zinc in the Miami Herald. Read more.
Introducing the Hands of the Artist™ division, where Zahner engineers and craftsmen produce projects for artists.
Stay current: Follow @azahner on Twitter.