We are searching for Associate Project Managers to support project operations at Zahner.
Associate Project Managers work with the larger project team to provide successful project delivery and customer satisfaction. This position is responsible for assisting the Senior Project Manager with coordination, record maintenance, time line tracking, customer communication, budget management and ensuring specific details are completed. The position is located in our Kansas City office.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist with the planning and implementation of projects
- Help maintain project scope, goals and deliverables
- Complete individual project tasks and resource requirements
- Assist with project plans
- Work with project staff
- Assist with and communicate project budget and changes to budget
- Prepare documents and communication for resource allocation and impact on project timeline
- Assist with project timelines
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Evaluate project changes and interventions for impact to project
We offer a competitive salary, excellent group benefits, 401k with match, bonus and profit sharing, career opportunity, extraordinary high profile projects and an environment where one person makes a difference.
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in construction science, project management or related field
- Knowledge of theoretical aspects of project management
- Project management skills, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Organizing and coordination skills
- Experience with project planning, estimating software
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Job will generally be performed in a team based office environment with occasional travel.
- Frequent use of computer to develop and review project management timelines, construction drawings, contact information and financial information
- Ability to view detailed technical drawings and very small print and instruction accurately
- Ability to work and walk around construction sites and manufacturing floor observing work methods, material measurements
- Use of measuring devices including calipers, measuring tapes, etc
Equal Opportunity Employer.